Sunday, October 5, 2014

Trigona


3 eggs 
2 Turkish coffee with water 
3 cups flour 
 250 grams of margarine 
Take eggs mix them  with water and  then add flour make a dough and  divide in 3 equal parts.Strech it with rolling pin  slightly bigger than the hand. Margarine in room temp  divide it  into two parts.Get one of the dough add the one piece with margarine, add the  second dough on top and than the second part of margarine than the last dough. put it in a bigh plate and  placed in the refrigerator to stay 15 min covered with plastic wrap.After 15 min take it out and carefully open it as a square with a rolling pin, fold it like an envelope, cover it and put it again in refrigerator, leave it for 15 min and repeat it 4 times all together. take it out after last 15 min andopen it as a  3 millimeter dough  I cut her in square shape add some choped walnuts and fold into a triangle.Bake it for about 35 min on 375*F/ 180*C.Meanhile make the syrup with  2 cups water and 3 cups sugar. Once it  simmers for 5 min and our triangles are baked  one by one put them  in the hot syrup and than back in the baking pan. the rest of the syrup pour it over and let it cool down. Serve them in room temp.



3 veze
2filxhana kafe turke me uje 
3 gota miell ose Sa te merr per tu bere Nje brum si per byrek. 
250 gram margarine

Merr vezet i bashkon me ujin Dhe I perzien mire pastaj shton miellin Dhe e ngjesh. Brumin e ndan ne 3 kuleç te cilat i hap pak me te medha se dora. Margarinen e ndan ne dy pjese. Merr peten e pare dhe e lyen me njeren cope margarine, e vendos peten e dyte Dhe e lyen me margarinen tjeter siper vendos peten e trete. Ashtu sikur jane I vendos ne Nje ene Dhe I mbulon me plasmas Dhe I vendos ne frigorifer te rrin 15 min. E nxjerr e hap peten me okllai Dhe e palos ne tresh. E mbulon e fut ne frigo. 15 min te tjera. E nxjer serish Dhe e hap me okllai, e palos e mbulon e fut prap ne frigo. 4 here perseritet ky proces. Ne fund e hap peten ne trashesi 3 milimeter afersisht. Dhe e pret sipas deshires. Une e preva ne katror. Dhe e palosa si trekendesh me arra ne mes. I pjek me temp 180. Pasi te piqen ftohen komplet Dhe ben sherbetin me 2 gota uje Dhe 3 gota sheqer. Pasi te zieje sherbeti i fut Nje nga nje ne sherbet te nxehte I mban pak dhe I rrjeshton ne tepsi. Sherbetin e mbetur ua hedh siper.

No comments:

Post a Comment