Sunday, November 16, 2014

Lemon bundt cake. Kek me limon.


1 1/2 cup butter softened 
2 cups sugar 
3 eggs 
3 cups all-purpose flour 
1 cup yogurt
 2 tbs lemon juice
2tbs  lemon zest
1 tbs baking soda

Cream the butter and 2 cups sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 min add the eggs, 1 at a time, and the lemon zest. Sift together the flour  and baking soda  in a bowl. In another bowl, combine 1/4 cup lemon juice, the yogurt in another bowl . Add the flour and yogurt  mixtures alternately to the batter , beginning and ending with the yogurt . Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until a cake tester comes out clean. 



150gr gjalp ne temp dhome
2gota sheqer
3 veze
3gota miell
1 gote kos
2luge gjelle leng limoni
2 luge gjelle lekure limoni e grire
1luge gjelle  sode buke

Gjalpin Dhe sheqerin e rreh mire me mikser elektrik shto vezet Nje nga nje duke I rrahur me mikser, ne Nje tas bashkon miellin me baking powder. Ne Nje tas tjeter bashkon kosin dhe lengun e limonit Dhe lekuren e limonit.
Shton miellin Dhe kosin avash avash duke e nisur me kosin Dhe e perfunduar me kosin. Piqet me temp 325/180*c 

No comments:

Post a Comment