Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Rose buns


2cups of warm milk 
1cup of oil 
30 gr yeast 
1teaspoon sugar 
1 teaspoon salt  
2 eggs 
2 lb flour ..
 make the dough and let it rest for 30 min, than cut it in pieces and follow the illustrating photos, let it rest for another 20 min or 30 min than bake a 370*F filling its by choice, feta cheese or spinach and feta anything  before you bake them brush it with watered egg yolk
Buke trendafil 
2 gota qumsht 
1 got vaj 
30 gr far buke/maja/kvasac 
1 lug kafe sheqer 
1 lug kafe kryp 
2 vez  
miell afer 1 kg 
e zen brumin e len me ardh 30 minuta, e ndan ne dy pjes i ban kuleçet si ne foto, mbushja sipas deshires une e kam bere me djath. Pasi mbaronme te gjithe kulecet e len me ardh 20-30 min e lyen cdo njeren me te verdhe veze Dhe e pjek me 200*c

No comments:

Post a Comment